Use the time now and learn new digital skills.
1. If you're an employee and would like use this time to invest in your skills:
If you're an employee and currently on Kurzarbeit, it is a one time chance to make use of this and get prepared for the digital future of your business. With immense financial support options from the German Government.
2. If you're an employer/company and would like to invest in your employees:
If you're a business and would like to allow your employees to start their digital transformation, take a look at this step-by-step guide on how to get started!
According to the Qualifizierungschancengesetz these are the options available for your company:
- 1 - 9 employees -> min. 75% of all employer costs related to employee
- 10 - 249 employees -> min. 50% of all employer costs related to employee
- More than 250 employees -> min. 25% of all employer costs related to employee
Nevertheless, the final offer for your company can cover up to 100% of the costs, depending on your sector and the situation of your employee.
With the recently confirmed Arbeit-von-Morgen-Gesetz these possible subsidisations have been increased by another 10% if you’re company is sending 20% of their total employees. Find out more here.
Courses available while on Kurzarbeit
You can join any of our next Web Development or Data Science bootcamps:
1. If you're an employee, then follow these steps:
- Speak to your HR-Team about your plan to do the bootcamp and forward them this step-to-step guide
- Got the green lights from your HR Team? Then directly apply here
- Are yo stuck or do you still have questions? Connect your HR with our Students Funding Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. If you're an employer/company:
- Take a look at this step-by-step guide
- Get in touch with our Students Funding Manager (email@example.com) if you have any more questions