Learning to code for free - while on Kurzarbeit
1. If you're an employee and would like use this time to invest in your skills:
If you're an employee and currently on Kurzarbeit, it is a one time chance to make use of this and get prepared for the digital future of your business. With immense financial support options from the German Government.
2. If you're an employer/company and would like to invest in your employees:
If you're a business and would like to allow your employees to start their digital transformation, take a look at this step-by-step guide on how to get started!
According to the Qualifizierungschancengesetz these are the options available for your company:
- 1 - 9 employees -> 75% of all employer costs related to employee
- 10 - 249 employees -> 50% of all employer costs related to employee
- More than 250 employees -> 25% of all employer costs related to employee
Nevertheless, the final offer for your company can cover up to 100% of the costs, depending on your sector and the situation of your employee
Courses available while on Kurzarbeit
Join our Web Development Bootcamp!
- Find out more about our Web Development Bootcamp
- Remote: You learn to code anywhere in Germany. Take a look on how we adapted to remote bootcamps
- Next bootcamp Dates: 11th January - 21st March 2021
- Deadline to apply: 11th of December 2020
1. If you're an employee: Make sure to directly apply here
2. If you're an employer/company: Take a look at this step-by-step guide