We would not get as many great reviews if we were only teaching our students how to code. We go way beyond that: We make sure that you are job and market-ready. This means assuring that you have the skills to be able to work, collaborate and quickly contribute to any tech team (in addition to being a great coder, of course) 🚀
How you'll learn
Our part-time Data Analysis course is a part-time hands-on experience over a 14-week period. Students gather online for:
- two coaching sessions from 6:30pm to 9:30pm, on Tuesday evenings and Thursday evenings,
- and for an additional session on Saturday all day from 9am to 6pm.
The course is organised to build step by step actionable tech skills, and turn data into valuable business insights.
This is a beginner-friendly program with no prerequisites. The course however requires:
- A good level of English proficiency (for non-native speakers, a CEFR level of B2 or a TOEFL score of 90 is recommended).
- A laptop (PC), no more than four-years old and able to run the most recent operating system.
- A webcam, headphones, and good access to the Internet.
Eligibility and How to apply ⚠️
This program aims to promote digital skills and capacitate the Belizean workforce for innovation, contributing to the country’s economic growth. This program is open to any Belizean citizen over the age of 18 and there are no technical prerequisites or previous coding experience required.
As part of the partnership, fifteen (15) partial scholarships covering 50% (USD $3,000) of the standard program cost of USD $6,000 will be granted to employees of companies selected to participate in the Bootcamp.
To apply, you must fill the form on this page and undergo a selection process. After applying, our team will contact you for an online assessment and interview. Applications received after July 12th, 23:59 will not be considered. Results will be announced on July 19th.
The bootcamp will start on July 26th and will end on October 30.