About Le Wagon
Le Wagon's Web Development and Data Science Bootcamps are now officially certified! This means that our full-time (9 weeks) and part-time (24 weeks) courses now count as a vocational training.
If you are unemployed (or soon to be) and registered in Germany, you will be eligible to receive a Bildungsgutschein from the Bundesagentur für Arbeit (or Job Center) and learn to code entirely for free.
What is a Bildungsgutschein?
A Bildungsgutschein is an Education Voucher issued by the Agentur für Arbeit (or Job Center). The aim of the Bildungsgutschein is to train people with new skills in order to find a new career path or job. If you're unemployed (or soon to be), you may be eligible to receive one.
How to apply?
Requirements to get a Bildungsgutschein
- Be registered as resident in Germany
- Be registered as unemployed at the Agentur für Arbeit or Job Center
Steps to get your Bildungsgutschein
- Contact your Agentur für Arbeit (or Job Center) and set up an appointment.
- Our Maßnahmenummer for the Full-Time Web Development bootcamp is 962/366/2019
- Our Maßnahmenummer for the Part-Time Web Development bootcamp is 962/142/2020
- Our Maßnahmenummer for the Full-Time Data Science bootcamp will be communicated shortly
- Download our information pack for your appointment. You will find our syllabus in German, a report of the job market, information about our hiring efforts and a day-to-day schedule of our 9 or 24 weeks course.
- Prepare a motivation letter for your job agent explaining why you want to learn to code. You can use the following questions to build your motivation letter:
- Where have you been working before?
- Why do you want to change your career path or why do you need the coding skills for the future?
- Why do you want to do explicitly Le Wagon's course?
- Where do you see yourself after the Bootcamp with your new coding skills?
After your appointment at the Agentur für Arbeit or Job Center
- If you got a positive feedback from your job agent and have finished the Ruby Codecademy Track, then Apply Now
- If you are running into troubles with the Agentur für Arbeit, then Book a call with Rhett
[FULL TIME - 9 weeks]
Starting Date: 6th July - 4th September 2020
Deadline to apply: 6th of June 2020
[PART TIME - 24 weeks]
Starting Date: 26th September 2020 - 27th February 2021
Deadline to apply: 26th of August 2020