About Le Wagon
Le Wagon is an intensive 9 week Full-Stack Web Development bootcamp that teaches you how to code great tech products. Our alumni now work for the best tech companies across Germany and the world. Le Wagon's coding bootcamp consists of 450 hours where you'll learn web development from A to Z.
Here is an overview of our curriculum :
🌱Week 0 - Prep Work: Get ready for the bootcamp on-site during this week with a a series of introductory courses.
🏠Week 1 to 3 - Foundations: Learn the core concepts of programming, software architecture and relational databases.
💻Week 4 to 6 - Web Development: Learn UI Design, front-end development and code your web applications with Ruby on Rails.
📣Week 7 to 9 - Final Projects: Invent, design, code, deploy and pitch personal projects in teams.
🤝Week 10 - Career Week: From CV designing, simulations of technical interviews and face-to-face interviews with recruiters.
Le Wagon's Full-Stack Web Development Program is now officially certified! This means that our course fee is now counted as a vocational training if you are unemployed (or soon to be) and registered in Germany. You will be eligible to receive a Bildungsgutschein from the Bundesagentur für Arbeit (or Job Center) and learn to code entirely for free.
What is a Bildungsgutschein?
A Bildungsgutschein is an Education Voucher issued by the Agentur für Arbeit. The aim of the Bildungsgutschein is to train people with new skills in order to find a new career path or job. If you're unemployed (or soon to be), you may be eligible to receive one. Once you’re issued with the voucher, you’ll need to take the course within the timeframe specified.
- Read our FAQ if you have more questions about the Bildungsgutschein.
- Our course is 100% in English.
- Download our Syllabus if you want to discover more about our 9 - week full stack course.
How to proceed?
- Apply here and in the "How did you hear about us?" field, select "Others" and type " Bildungsgutschein".
- Once the application has been reviewed, you will have a personal interview with us.
- If you are accepted on the course by us, you will need consult your contact person at the Job Center or the Bundesagentur für Arbeit and let them know about your interest in doing the course.
- Take this information package to your next appointment with your contact person at the Job Center or the Bundesagentur für Arbeit. Our Maßnahmenummer will be communicated then.
- Get the approval and your Bildungsgutschein from the Job Center or from the Bundesagentur für Arbeit.
- Bring or e-mail your Bildungsgutschein to Le Wagon and get a signature and stamp on it.
- Return the signed and stamped Bildungsgutschein to your contact person in the Job Center or Bundesagentur für Arbeit.
Starting Date: 8th July - 6th July 2019 - Deadline to apply: 10th June 2019
Starting Date: 7th October - 6th December 2019 - Deadline to apply: 15th September 2019