About Le Wagon
Learn to code at Le Wagon's full-time (9 weeks) or part-time (24 weeks) intensive Full-Stack Web Development bootcamp in Berlin. We have been ranked #1 coding bootcamp in the world for the last 3 years, have campuses across 35 cities worldwide and an alumni network of over 5500 students! Le Wagon's coding bootcamp consists of 450 hours where you'll learn web development from A to Z.
Here is an overview of our curriculum :
🌱Phase 0 - Preparation Work: Get ready for the bootcamp on-campus during this week with a series of introductory courses.
🏠Phase 1 - Foundations: Learn the core concepts of programming, software architecture and relational databases.
💻Phase 1 - Web Development: Learn UI Design, front-end development and code your web applications with Ruby on Rails.
📣Phase 3- Final Projects: Invent, design, code, deploy and pitch personal projects in teams.
💼Phase 5 - Career Week: From CV designing, simulations of technical interviews and face-to-face interviews with recruiters.
Le Wagon's Full-Stack Web Development Program is now officially certified! This means that our full-time (9 weeks) and part-time (24 weeks) courses now counted as a vocational training. If you are unemployed (or soon to be) and registered in Germany, you will be eligible to receive a Bildungsgutschein from the Bundesagentur für Arbeit (or Job Center) and learn to code entirely for free.
What is a Bildungsgutschein?
A Bildungsgutschein is an Education Voucher issued by the Agentur für Arbeit. The aim of the Bildungsgutschein is to train people with new skills in order to find a new career path or job. If you're unemployed (or soon to be), you may be eligible to receive one.
How to apply?
- Schedule a meeting with the Job Center or Agentur für Arbeit. To find out which agency is yours, fill in your postal code under “Finden Sie ihre Dienststelle”.
- Schedule a call with Rhett (our Admissions Manager) before your appointment with the Job Center or Agentur für Arbeit. Rhett will tell you more about the process of doing the course with a Bildungsgutschein and he will give you the necessary information for your next appointment with the Job Center or Agentur für Arbeit.
- Express your interest and your motivation of doing the course to your job agent (Arbeitsvermittler) at the Job Center or Agentur für Arbeit and convince them to give you a Bildungsgutschein to finance your spot at our bootcamp.
- Once you have received your Bildungsgutschein by the Job Center or Agentur für Arbeit, apply to our course here. In the "How did you hear about us?" field, select "Others" and write " Bildungsgutschein".
- If you get accepted to our course after the interview, we will fill out and sign your Bildungsgutschein and prepare your contract.
- Bring back the signed Bildungsgutschein to your job agent at the Job Center or Agentur für Arbeit and send us a copy of your signed Eingliederungsvereinbarung (contract).
- Done, your spot is secured!
[FULL TIME - 9 weeks]
Starting Date: 13th January - 13th March 2020
Deadline to apply: 8th of December 2019
[PART TIME - 24 weeks]
Starting Date: 14th March - 15th August 2020
Deadline to apply: 1st of February 2020