About Le Wagon
Le Wagon's Web Development Bootcamps is now officially certified! This means that our full-time (9 weeks) and part-time (24 weeks) courses now count as a vocational training.
If you are unemployed (or soon to be) and registered in Germany, you will be eligible to receive a Bildungsgutschein from the Bundesagentur für Arbeit (or Job Center) and learn to code entirely for free.
These following courses can be done with a Bildungsgutschein:
What is a Bildungsgutschein?
A Bildungsgutschein is an Education Voucher issued by the Agentur für Arbeit (or Job Center). The aim of the Bildungsgutschein is to train people with new skills in order to find a new career path or job. If you're unemployed (or soon to be), you may be eligible to receive one.
Even if you are currently working in a company, you can make use of a Bildungsgutschein. Connect with your HR Department and follow these steps to receive a partial Bildungsgutschein without having to leave your job.
- Read our FAQ if you have more questions about the Bildungsgutschein
- Our course is 100% in English
How to apply?
Requirements to get a Bildungsgutschein
- Be registered as resident in Germany.
- Be registered as unemployed at the Agentur für Arbeit.
Steps to get your Bildungsgutschein
- Contact your Agentur für Arbeit or Job Center and set up an appointment.
- Our Maßnahmenummer for the Full-Time Web Development bootcamp is 843/1393/2020
- Our Maßnahmenummer for the Part-Time [FULLY REMOTE] Web Development bootcamp is 962/476/2020
- Download our information pack for your appointment:
- After your appointment at the Agentur für Arebit or Job Center:
- If you got a positive feedback from your Agentur für Arbeit / Job Center to do one of our Web Development Courses, please finish the Ruby Track on Codecademy and apply to our campus
- If you run into troubles with your job agent and you feel his decisions are unjustified, write the Kundenreaktionsmanagement of the Bundesagentur für Arbeit. Explain them your case, why you see this course as needed for your career and the problems you're having with your particular job agent
- f this doesn't help, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then have a closer look and see if we can provide you any help.
WEB DEVELOPMENT COURSE [FULL TIME - 9 weeks]
Starting Date: 11th January - 21st March 2021
Deadline to apply: 11th of December 2020
WEB DEVELOPMENT COURSE [PART TIME - 24 weeks]
Starting Date: 9th January - 12th June 2021
Deadline to apply: 9th of December 2020