About Le Wagon
We have been ranked #1 coding bootcamp in the world for the last 3 years, have campuses across 35 cities worldwide and an alumni network of over 6000 students! Le Wagon's coding bootcamp consists of 450 hours where you'll learn web development from A to Z.
Here is an overview of our curriculum :
🌱Phase 0 - Preparation Work: Get ready for the bootcamp on-campus during this week with a series of introductory courses.
🏠Phase 1 - Foundations: Learn the core concepts of programming, software architecture and relational databases.
💻Phase 2 - Web Development: Learn UI Design, front-end development and code your web applications with Ruby on Rails.
📣Phase 3 - Final Projects: Invent, design, code, deploy and pitch personal projects in teams.
💼Phase 4 - Career Week: From CV designing, simulations of technical interviews and face-to-face interviews with recruiters.
Le Wagon's Web Development course is now officially certified! This means that our full-time (9 weeks) course is now count as a vocational training. If you are unemployed (or soon to be) and registered in Germany, you will be eligible to receive a Bildungsgutschein from the Bundesagentur für Arbeit (or Job Center) and learn to code entirely for free.
What is a Bildungsgutschein?
A Bildungsgutschein is an Education Voucher issued by the Agentur für Arbeit or Job Center. The aim of the Bildungsgutschein is to train people with new skills in order to find a new career path or job. If you're unemployed (or soon to be), you may be eligible to receive one.
How to apply?
Requirements to get a Bildungsgutschein
- Be registered as resident in Germany.
- Be registered as unemployed at the Agentur für Arbeit.
Steps to get your Bildungsgutschein
- Contact your Agentur für Arbeit or Job Center and set up an appointment. Our Maßnahmenummer is 962/366/2019.
- Download our information pack for your appointment. You will find our syllabus in German, a report of the job market, information about our hiring efforts and a day-to-day schedule of our 9-weeks course.
- Prepare a motivation letter for your job agent explaining why you want to learn to code. You can use the following questions to build your motivation letter:
- Where have you been working before?
- Why do you want to change your career path or why do you need the coding skills for the future?
- Why do you want to do explicitly Le Wagon's course?
- Where do you see yourself after the Bootcamp with your new coding skills?
After your appointment at the Agentur für Arbeit/Job Center
- If you got a positive feedback from your job agent - Apply Now
- If you are running into troubles with the Agentur für Arbeit or Job Center - Book a call with Rhett
[FULL TIME - 9 weeks]
Starting Date: 22nd June - 21st August 2020
Deadline to apply: 22nd of May 2020