In order to take part in the course, we strongly recommend applying for a Bildungsgutschein (educational voucher) at the Agentur für Arbeit (or Job Center). You are eligible for a Bildungsgutschein if you meet these requirements:
- Be registered as a resident in Germany
- Be registered as unemployed at the Agentur für Arbeit or Job Center
- As soon as you have started the application process, you can contact your Agentur für Arbeit (or Job Center) and set up an appointment
The Maßnahmennummer for the Speak & Code Academy is
- Prepare a motivation letter for your job agent explaining why you want to learn to code. You can use the following questions to build your motivation letter:
- Where have you been working before?
- Why do you want to change your career path or why do you need the coding skills for the future?
- Why do you want to do explicitly Le Wagon's course?
- Where do you see yourself after the Bootcamp with your new coding skills?
If you need any help during your Bildungsgutschein Process make sure to contact our Admissions Team for support. Or follow our Bildungsgutschein Guide